ITA DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
The Intercollegiate Tennis Association is presently seeking an experienced and highly-motivated
Digital Media Manager.
This is an exciting and critically important time for college tennis and the ITA in the fast-paced and
ever-changing worlds of higher education and intercollegiate athletics.
Digital Media Manager responsibilities to include:
• Design and execute Digital Media strategy for the ITA
o Including, but not limited to:
Social media content
• Manage ITA Social Media channels
o Be the voice of the ITA on social media
o Develop, implement and execute promotional campaigns for ITA national championships and events
o Work closely with ITA member coaches and teams to share and develop content
o Work with Director of Communications & Marketing on creation of social media posting guidelines
o Provide real-time customer support via social media platforms
• Lead graphic designer for ITA materials
o Design onsite signage and marketing materials for ITA national championships and events
o Generate graphics for social and traditional media (website, press releases, awards)
o Work closely with ITA partners and member programs to integrate marketing and promotional materials
o Maintain current ITA brand guidelines
• ITA photographer at ITA Events and Championships.
o Shoot still photos
o Serve as point person for photo requests
• Create and manage ITA photo and video libraries
• Assist ITA Director of Communications & Marketing with development of ITA branding and marketing strategy.
• Assist ITA Director of Communications & Marketing with the writing of press releases, as well as possible research and writing of feature stories.
• Provide additional support to team-based efforts as directed
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree—preferably in a communications-related field. Writing experience desired.
• Minimum three years’ experience working in the sports industry.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Experience in posting on various social media channels.
• Experience in photography required; and experience in videography desired.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop) applications.
• Minimum of two years of sport management experience preferably in the sport of tennis.
• Familiarity with Google applications.
• Applicant should be detail-oriented, possess the ability and dedication to complete assigned projects and ability to work in high-pressure situations, and possess good interpersonal skills.
• Salary commensurate with ITA title, level and experience of the individual hired.
• Position will report to the ITA Director of Communications & Marketing.
• Position will require limited travel throughout the year for championships and events.
• The ITA is headquartered in Tempe, AZ.
• Employee will be eligible for medical, dental, retirement, and life insurance benefits.
Please submit cover letter and resume (including the contact information for a minimum of three references) to:
Dan Johnson, ITA Director of Communications & Marketing: email@example.com
Posting Date: March 26, 2018
Application deadline: Open until filled
ITA: As the governing body of collegiate tennis, the Intercollegiate Tennis Association promotes both the athletic and academic achievements of the collegiate tennis community. The ITA, which was founded in 1956, is comprised of nearly 1,700 men's and women's varsity coaches representing over 1,200 institutions, administers numerous regional and national championships and the Oracle/ITA College Tennis Rankings for over 20,000 collegiate student-athletes at NCAA Divisions I, II and III, NAIA and Junior College levels. The ITA also has a comprehensive awards program for players and coaches to honor excellence in academics, leadership and sportsmanship. EOE. The official ITA web site is www.itatennis.com.